Why Cyber Security Knowledge Assessments?
Would you like to evaluate the effectiveness of your security documentation and internal training of employees? Do you have formal regulatory or customer requirements for updating employee training records? Or
would you like to provide employees with a certificate for passing the training?
We can help you. We provide a knowledge assessment platform as a service. Based on your internal security documentation, we will create and set up multiple choice assessments for new joiners or annually for all employees. Then, depending on requirements, general assessments or assessments are tailored for specific employee groups or departments. Look to supporting your hiring; we can also help there.
Results are delivered in a dynamic visualization that you can use to understand better if the training material requires modifications and if there are areas that need specific attention. Results are also delivered in a structured format for import into the HR system if you have requirements to provide training records.
Our Cyber Security Knowledge Assessments Service
We maintain everything about the platform and the management of evaluations. We agree on the scope of the assessment. All you have to do is deliver the documentation to be used and approved for the assessment(s) when they have been created in the platform. After that, we will do the rest and deliver the results.
Our expert evaluation of cyber security knowledge and skill can provide a range of benefits, including:
- Identifying knowledge gaps: Our expert evaluation can help you identify gaps in an individual’s understanding of cybersecurity concepts and practices. This can help individuals focus their learning efforts on areas needing improvement.
- Validating expertise: Our expert evaluation can also validate an individual’s expertise in cyber security. This can be useful in job interviews.
- Measuring progress: Regular evaluations can help track individuals’ progress in developing their cyber security knowledge and skills. This can provide motivation and help individuals stay on track with their learning goals.
- Enhancing credibility: Being evaluated by experts can enhance an individual’s credibility as a cyber security professional, which can benefit their career.
- Ensuring compliance: In some industries, expert evaluation may be required to ensure compliance with regulations or standards related to cyber security.
Overall, our expert evaluation of cyber security knowledge and skill can be valuable for organizations looking to improve their cyber security capabilities.
We’re happy to give you a free consultation if you want to hear how we can specifically help you.
Please download our service description or feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com for more questions.